Sunday, October 11, 2009

Really disappointed...in me

Same refrain...I went over - again. Willfully and basically knowingly ( I thought I would be cutting it close - no such luck!)

Weight: 235.2
Breakfast: coffee = 80
Life Cereal w/ skim milk = 160
100 Cal English muffin, strawberry jam, butter spray = 154
TOTAL: 314
Snack: trail mix snack = 120
Lunch: 1C brown rice and veggies = 210
blueberries w/ 1/2C lowfat cottage cheese = 115
3 Nilla Wafers = 84 (these snuck up on me...no intentions of eating them, when Reagan wanted a snack and brought me the bag to open...) - way to go will power! (HA!)
TOTAL: 410
Snack: cinnamon roll: 460 (not planned...was a peacemaking/planning thing with the neighbor...what is it Nancy Reagan said? "Just say NO!?!?!"
Dinner: Salad w/ basalmic vinnagrett dressing: 60
Spaghetti w/ sauce = 300
Bread = 180
Tootsie roll = 50
TOTAL: 590
After dinner unplanned: McDonalds Hot Fudge Sunday = 330
Late night stupidity (trying to stay awake w/ Peyton) = Chocolate and Werthers Hard Candy: 218

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2445
I suppose the good news is that chances are - this is still less calories than I was eating before. The beat myself up news is that for 3 days I have made these bad choices. I did great on day 1, and for some reason or another I have chosen bad since then. Trying to figure out a workout schedule (hard to do w/ the 2 small ones)...so at least I'll have some recourse to bad choices...or it will be a great deterrant (I worked out for an hour - I am NOT going to ruin it by eating THAT!). Getting there...I really am. But, I have to say - I am so mad at me for choosing to be an idiot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment