Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 5 - What a good one!

I don't consider it coincidence that the first day (over the past 4) that I actually stayed within my calorie range (well under it actually), is also the first day in a loooonnng time I went to church, actually engaged and yes - uncomfortable in the service as the message was convicting.
I did not intend to go so under my calorie goal...just didn't have the hunger and did not choose to be a moron. So, here goes:
Weight: 234.4
  • Breakfast: coffee = 80, multigrain waffle w/ tbsp pnut butter and 1/2 tbsp honey = 215

TOTAL: 295

  • Lunch: Wonton Soup = 171, 2 Fried Potstickers = 166, Fortune Cookie = 30, Nilla Wafer = 28

TOTAL: 395

  • Snack: Chocolate Fiber Bar = 120
  • Dinner: 2 Chicken Tenders on a salad w/ 2 tbsp Lite Ranch & 1/8 cup shredded cheddar

TOTAL: 228

  • After Dinner Treats: Caffiene Free Coke = 140 , 3 Chocolate Candy & 3 Werther Candies = 290

TOTAL = 430

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 1438

So, now we're off for another day of rain (yuck!), but have lots to do today - if Peyton cooperates! I hope today is another good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment