Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey Wagon, I fell off!! WAIT UP!!

I started off well, for 1 day! Then it has gone downhill into the murky depths from there! I refuse to beat myself up for it. I know that if I do, I'll just quit and stay in the same spot I am in for another month, another year, another decade...till I die. Not cool with that plan.
So, to get to the nitty gritty...I have had my first period since having Peyton, and it has been a doozie! Major cramps and feeling overall cruddy...So, I have resorted to quick and comfort foods for the most part. I know that this is an abnormal period for me....hardly ever have had cramps this badly...so as I said, I am refusing to beat myself up for indulging....alot.
I have a mental picture of my plans for next week. Now, I just have to translate that mental picture to action. I'm working on a plan - and of course, the best laid plans fail...so I'll have to create flexibility in this mental imagery I have going on!
On to better days for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment