Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 3 - Keep On Keepin' On

From the last posting, you had to know these numbers couldn't be good. Here goes...
  • Weight: 236
  • Breakfast: coffee fix: 80
    Kashi hot cereal w/ 1/2 tsp honey: 180
    TOTAL: 260\
  • Morning Snack: 3 count chicken mini meal with a medium sweet tea: 670 (YIKES!)
  • Lunch: Salad w/ 2 slices of ham, 1/8 cup cheese, 2 tsp lite sweet vidalia dressing, 1 boiled egg white: 178 cal
  • Afternoon Snack: Fiber Bar: 120 cal
    Later Afternoon Snack: 2 tsp peanut butter: 190 cal
    1 medium Granny Smith Apple: 95
    TOTAL: 405 cal
  • Dinner: 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup Green Giant Healthy Weight Veggies, 1 breaded Chicken Patty (where did my frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts go?!?!?) with 1 slice Swiss Cheese melted on it.
    TOTAL: 515 cal
  • Post Dinner Treat: and here's the clincher, because again - prior to this I was higher than I would have liked, 2028, but within my 1900-2100 range. Blew it completely out of the water with this one (and don't even consider the fat content on this little baby!!)
    Small Brownie Batter Blizzard: 600 cal
    TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2628
    So, I am ver much still emotionally eating. The blizzard was part of a promised trip for Austin, but I certainly could have made a better choice...but it wasn't a great day. Course, had I been celebrating something - I would have done the same thing!
    Just going to keep putting 1 foot in front of the other...or is it 1 fork in front of the other? And just keep pushing thru. Not going to beat myself up for going over- as that creates the vicious cycle of getting more stressed, more emotional eating and more going over - blah, blah, blah! Just learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment