Friday, October 9, 2009

Not such a great day

Weight: 235.2 (sounds great, but this is actually the 1st time I remembered to weigh myself before eating something!)

Breakfast: Life cereal w/ skim milk: 160
coffee fixed up: 80
TOTAL: 240
Lunch: PF Changs Chicken soup: 325
Sugar Cookie from Nestle Cafe: 310
Starbucks Tall White Mocha: 370
TOTAL: 1005
**So, kinda dropped the ball here, but I was at a spectacular lunch with a wonderful friend from college. I thought about the cookie and Starbucks, but decided to just enjoy the day instead and not worry about it. Not the best of plans, but I look for some promise in the fact that I actually considered the food :}***
Dinner: Salad w/ 2 tbsp dressing: 100 cal
Corn on cobb w/ spray butter: 109
About 6oz Pork Tenderloin: 340
1/2 cup Ranch Pasta salad: 170
TOTAL: 719
So, had I stopped here, my grand total for the day would have been 1964...not great, but still within the range of being acceptable! However, come about 11:30 last night, as I am soooo sleepy and Peyton wouldn't sleep, I willfully and completely decided to break the plan and fully knowing what it would do to my calorie count for the day...I did it anyway.
Sure, I had my justification... it was already in the house, its just better to go ahead and get rid of it so that it isn't around to tempt me anymore (can you tell I have used this justification before?!?) So, I made a "Warm Delights Fudge Brownie"...the big one, not one of the 100 calorie bowls. I must say, I enjoyed every last gooey yummy bite, but hate the fact that I gave in. It was a whopping 370 calories!
GRAND TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2334
It's a new day, and back to the count!

No comments:

Post a Comment