Saturday, June 5, 2010

HATE COOKING

Haven't worked out in 3 days now. I don't know if you count going to 6 Flags and walking thru there much of a workout...if you do -- it's only been 2 days. Considered getting up early and doing something this morning, but thought about the day I had ahead of me and decided I'd wait.
I am jonesing for some food that I haven't cooked. I have come to a conclusion over the past few months...I really do hate cooking. I like the finished product, but the process of standing in the kitchen, cleaning up etc, etc,...not so much. I cook cause I have to, not cause I want to. I am a fast food junkie (ergo the junkie in my trunkie!), wait...I am an anyfood I don't have to fix junkie! I believe when I have money again, I'm going to get those prepared fresh meals that are calorie controlled. Then I can fix the typical chicken legs, mac and cheese and veggies for the family (cause that is about all they like) and I can eat yummy gourmet food for the most part and not have to cook 2 meals!
So in the meantime, don't know what I'll eat...looks like frozen budget lean gourmet or Lean Cuisine or something is calling my name for lunch. Perhaps a can of Slimfast...hhmmm, doesn't sound quite as yummo as Subway sandwich, or soup and salad (which sounds healthy, but likely isn't) from Olive Garden--scuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin.
Back to reality...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment