Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a few fat woman tidbits??

Few points I want to make after 3 days of counting calories and working out:
  • If you puke up dinner about 2 hours after eating it from a stomach bug...how many calories can you take back?? Happened to me at church last night. Almost was hugely embarassing as I almost didn't make it to the restroom.
  • Seriously, after 3 days of working out and being SSSSSOOOOOO sore...I really should be able to see a difference...you know -- it feels like I have sweat off at least 30lbs...shouldn't that relate to 10lbs on the scale?? And if I keep being so sore...think I might cry off another 10lbs!
  • Going to 6 Flags...they have to triple check my buckles to be sure the "fat lady" is secured...and in 1 instance...even had to use a key to lock it in. How absolutely mortifying!! If I was considering staying fat and unhealthy -- I think that would be enough to get me up and moving again in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. Remember to stretch after working out. After my first walking day last week I didn't stretch and I was so sore for 2 days. then when I walked again and stretched afterward, no soreness.

    And I agree...degree of soreness should be proportionate to amount of weight loss!

    ReplyDelete